Duex5 or Duex2
The Duex5 has the following features:
- 5 additional TMC2660 stepper motor drivers with stall notification.
- 5 additional extruder heater outputs.
- 5 servo outputs with 5V power and 5V signal levels, sharing control channels with the heaters, so you can use unused heater channels to drive servos.
- 5 additional endstop inputs with indicator LEDs and 3.3V/5V voltage selection. These are also usable as outputs.
- 5 additional controlled fan outputs, also usable for driving LEDs etc. The output voltage may be switched between 5V, 12V and VIN.
- 4 uncommitted general purpose I/O pins.
- 12V switching regulator, for generating a 12V supply for fans, LEDs etc. when the VIN power is higher than 12V.
- 5 additional thermistor inputs.
- Support for 2 more thermocouple or PT100 daughter boards, supporting up to 4 more sensors.
- Optional 5V external power input for powering servos, fans etc.
The Duex2 has the same feature list, just with 2 channels of everything, rather than 5. Both are supplied with the 50 way connector cable between the DuetWifi and the Duex.
For more information see the Wiki.
All prices are shown exclusive of UK Value Added Tax. VAT will be charged on all UK sales & EU sales without a valid VAT number.
VAT will not be charged on international sales outside the EU or sales with a valid EU VAT number.
We aim to ship all component orders received before 10:00 AM UK time Monday-Friday the same day, otherwise the following working day.
Customers Outside the UK
We recommend you use one of our resellers if we have one in (or near to) your country:
- Product Code: Duex2_5
- Availability: In Stock