Hello! I plan to purchase duet ethernet + small screen for kossel printer.
1) does it support 0.9 stepper motors? 2) will 0.9 motor on kossel printer give higher precision?
3) what kind of motor with your board will give more printing speed?
4) do you sell in the US?
1. Yes. You should use 24V power with 0.9deg motors, not 12V.
3. A motor with low inductance. The higher the rated current, the lower the inductance will be, so look for a motor with between 2.0A and 2.4A rated current per phase. For example, 17HM19-2004S. Longer motors will have higher inductance.
See also https://duet3d.com/wiki/Choosing_stepper_motors.
4. Our US distributor is Filastruder.
Duet WiFi hardware designer and firmware engineerhttp://www.escher3d.comhttps://miscsolutions.wordpress.com
thank you very much for detailed responce.
i can not find on the site 1) Mini differential IR height sensor 2) PanelDue without screen
please advise how to add those items to the cart.
have a great evening!
If you mean the Filastruder site:
https://www.filastruder.com/products/mi … ght-sensorhttps://www.filastruder.com/collections … s/paneldue
and what for the UK site? i decided to buy directly from you. thanks!
You can order those items directly from my escher3d.com web site. But if you are in the US, you'll get them faster if you order them from Filastruder.
well, i have decided that i will ship my order to russia from the uk. it will be faster and cheaper.
is there a way to put 1 duoWiFi (or Ethernet if availeble) 2 pannel duo without screen3 IR probe
to one order and single shipment (instead of ordering in 3 different places). thank you!
I am sorting out the option to order a DanelDuet w/o screen now on the website, I will write again once its done.
We are currently out of stock of IR probes but I am hopieng we will have some more in stock soon.
Duet Wifi Hardware Designerwww.duet3d.comwww.think3dprint3d.com
ok, waiting for the integration result and IR probe availability
duet3d site login function does not work. "The page you requested cannot be found."link - https://duet3d.com/%3C/?php%20echo%20$login;%20?%3E
Will look into this now
Can you get to it from here:
It looks like a problem with escaping php in the website code.
with new link i have created new account
but was unable logon with account i use on forum. are those the same accounts?
"my account" in the right top corner does not work either. link is defective (see below)
https://duet3d.com/https://duet3d.com/i … nt/account
any luck with duet board for screen (without screen)?
by the way, is it possible to setup DuetWiFi without screen ?
Yes, you can setup Duet WiFi using a USB connection to a PC.
It should be fixed, please check
Also the product page for the PanelDue has been updated. IR probes will be back in stock soon
IR probes are now back in stock
please fix site authentication issue.
0) ID from forum does not work for shopping (" Warning: The E-Mail Address was not found in our records, please try again!")
1) i have created different ID for shopping 2) forgot new password and used "reset password" form response: " An email with a confirmation link has been sent your email address." 3) got link in the email and created new password response: " Password succesfully updated "4) used my email (from newly created account) and new password to login - FAILED response: " Warning: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password."
in fact, i tried changing password 3 times. all attempts failed.
meanwhile some tech questions (was not able to find on the site)
1) are all fans output for 5 volt ?
2) there are two "always ON fans". are they also 5v? do they support PWM or other type of speed control?
3) accepting 0.9 deg motors means 24v power supply. are there 12v outputs on the board (i need it for LED light)?
1. There is a jumper that allows you to set the fan voltage supply to either 5V or VIN. The jumper affects the voltage supplied to all fan outputs.
2. The always-on fan outputs do not support PWM.
3. There is no 12V output on the Duet. There is on the DueX expansion boards.
thanks for answers.
please help me to fix login issue for shopping. 😁
Hi i have emailed you back.